The Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), together with the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU) and TU Wien, organise the 14th ISIE Socio-Economic Metabolism section conference.
The conference will take place at Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) from 19-21 September 2022.
CEC4Europe is very delighted and honoured to support the conference and we are already very excited about the many topics that will be discussed, such as
- Methodological and analytical advances in socio-economic metabolism
- Concepts, data, and modelling of the stock-flow-service nexus
- Resource, waste and recycling management
- Circular economy
- Socio-economic metabolism and the energy, climate, land and water nexus
- Trade, supply chains, and their embodied environmental impacts
… and many more.
We wish everyone an informative and exciting event!