The Dornbirn Man-Made Fibers Congress, organized by the Austrian Man-made Fibers Institute will cover areas like downstream manufacturing stages is to serve as a generator of ideas and the basis for networking and learn more about the most recent innovations in the global fiber industry.
- Opening of the Christian Doppler Laboratory for Sustainable Product Management in a Circular Economy at the University of Graz
- INZIN – A Think-Tank for the Industrial Change
- Circular Economy and Resource Efficiency – What materials can bring to the table (and customers can pick up)
- Student Group Visit TU Delft, Netherlands
- Bringing the action plan to life: towards a fact based circular economy