The Circular Economy Missions are a series of high-level political and business meetings in third countries to communicate and promote sustainable and resource-efficient policies.
- CEC4Europe’s Lukas Stumpf receives award for best PhD Thesis
- ECESP Coordination Group Meeting 2019
- Austria is first nation to measure Circularity Gap
- Syposium “Science and Research for Circular Economy”
- Opening of the Christian Doppler Laboratory for Sustainable Product Management in a Circular Economy at the University of Graz