The 4th International Polymer Congress, organised by the Plastics Cluster, focusses on an early detection of new technology trends for plastics. A successful transfer of know-how to businesses is a key factor for a sustainable development. Hans Fellner, CEC4Europe, will give a talk about “Comprehensive analysis and quantification of national plastic flows: The case of Austria – Potentials and limitations for a circular economy”.
- Opening of the Christian Doppler Laboratory for Sustainable Product Management in a Circular Economy at the University of Graz
- INZIN – A Think-Tank for the Industrial Change
- Circular Economy and Resource Efficiency – What materials can bring to the table (and customers can pick up)
- Student Group Visit TU Delft, Netherlands
- Bringing the action plan to life: towards a fact based circular economy