The 4th International Polymer Congress, organised by the Plastics Cluster, focusses on an early detection of new technology trends for plastics. A successful transfer of know-how to businesses is a key factor for a sustainable development. Hans Fellner, CEC4Europe, will give a talk about “Comprehensive analysis and quantification of national plastic flows: The case of Austria – Potentials and limitations for a circular economy”.
- CEC4Europe’s Lukas Stumpf receives award for best PhD Thesis
- ECESP Coordination Group Meeting 2019
- Austria is first nation to measure Circularity Gap
- Syposium “Science and Research for Circular Economy”
- Opening of the Christian Doppler Laboratory for Sustainable Product Management in a Circular Economy at the University of Graz